The ‘Salvs’ demand excellent customer service at all times and we aim to provide this to you every time you shop with us.
• Review our prices regularly so that we can give you the best possible price using high quality
• Follow all health and safety legislation and best practice production techniques so that you
receive a high quality product.
Unfortunately we all have day jobs and whilst our ultimate aim is to give these up and work on the business full time we are unable to give out our mobile numbers at the current time. So if you have any queries, comments or suggestions please complete an online enquiry form (see link) providing as much information as possible.
Once we have received your enquiry we will respond within 24 hours.
In the unlikely event that things go wrong, or we make a mistake, we will speak to you directly so that we can understand where we went wrong and how we can put things right. We will:
• Investigate any complaints quickly and efficiently. We aim to provide a full response within
48 hours of receipt (if not sooner)
• Refund you the full purchase price (including postage) where appropriate.
• Learn lessons and implement improvements as a result of any complaints received.
We believe in making our customers happy so if you have any special requirements or think that we should do things differently please let us know.